The Hall from the Events Field (1970s)

In 1936 a series of steps were created at the front of the house to link the terrace with the paddock. These were removed in the 1990s. One feature that can be seen in the picture are the TV aerials amongst the chimneys. These were linked to flats that had been built into the top floor of the Hall as accommodation for the Park Superintendent and Café Manager.