See The Cinema

Here we are on the other side of the square.  Notice how many cars there are nowadays! The building with the arched entrance dates back to 1886 and was used as a place to buy & sell corn (Corn Exchange) before it became Beverley’s first ever cinema – The Picture Playhouse’ in 1911!  What is it used for now?